A full-time position as a technology specialist to include website management, application architecture and multimedia/graphic design, as well as integrate technology using workflow efficiency techniques, hardware and software applications and instruction.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Varied experience including instructional skills, consulting, and presentations
- Innovative at creating web applications as well as initiating and developing web marketing tools
- Proficient at designing/finalizing graphics for digital or print production, and generating visual identities that persist in all forms of marketing communication
- Well versed in content management tools and incorporating Internet development resources
- Trained to troubleshoot system configurations, local, wireless and remote networking
- Adept in Windows and MacOS X, numerous business/productivity and media applications, and efficient workflows that utilize automation
- Proven success in developing technical user manuals, implementing hardware and software solutions
Relevant Employment Experience
2011 – present
Conceive, develop and deploy web interface, graphic and multimedia content, web applications, forms, print materials, and e-mail marketing campaigns for the company, as well as administer content management tools and video streaming delivery. Additional roles constitute technical support for software and hardware, including audio/visual equipment.
Tulane University Law School
Web Applications, Multimedia Developer / Graphic Designer and Digital Producer
2004 – 2011
Conceive, develop and deploy web interface, graphic and multimedia content, web applications, forms, print materials, and e-mail marketing campaigns for all departments of the Tulane University Law School's public website and Intranet, as well as Law Journals, organizations, Institutes and Centers. Share duties as database administrator, as well as administer content management tools and video streaming delivery. Additional roles constitute technical support for software and hardware, including audio/visual equipment. Also serve as digital producer for student organizations, Law Institutes and Centers, and the career development office.
System Creations, Inc.
Graphic Designer and Programmer
2009 – 2011
Generate and prepare graphic elements for peripheral control interface units and user manuals. Program and test interface units, as well as manage and offer support on hardware configuration tools. Additional roles constitute software support and web development.
HotCheese Web Design / Bill Reinhardt Web Design
Co-founder, Web and Multimedia Developer, Graphic Designer
1999 – 2004 / 2004 – present
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School
Computer Coordinator, Instructor
2002 – 2004
Designed and implemented technology instruction for students of grades K-8. Assembled class-sized lab of Windows 2000 Server/XP Pro networked computers. Maintained network, hardware and software support for the computer lab, school office, and classrooms. Demonstrated instruction and communication skills, as well as use of multimedia tools to incorporate an enjoyable, organized learning environment.
Technical Writer, Development Support, Graphic Designer
Mastered all end-user and Administration components of the Online Media Database software in conjunction with designing and authoring the administrator manual and user guides. Provided GUI support through design and implementation of graphic elements, software testing, and user experience feedback. Assisted sales team through technical support and training.
Stockwalk Group, Inc.
Web/ColdFusion Developer, Graphic Designer, Software Engineer
2000 – 2001
Apple Computer, Inc.
Apple Campus Representative
1999 – 2000
Represented Apple on campus through hardware and software demonstrations, group presentations, multimedia development, student/faculty training, marketing, and organization of campus events. The position covered a wide range of topics such as company strategies, implementing Apple technologies through consulting, sales presentations, communication between other campus representatives, and providing essential information to Apple executives. Maintained contacts with Adobe, Macromedia, and other major multimedia companies through this position.
Academic & Distributed Computing Services
Computer Helpline Consultant
1998 – 2000
Provided local/remote networking assistance/technical support via voice and e-mail. Serviced problems with numerous Internet applications or popular Macintosh and Windows software. Other projects included multimedia consulting, campus-wide hardware setup, and employee training.
Hardware & Software Experience
Graphics and Multimedia Design
- Extensive experience with graphics and design applications for use in web design, printed media, and photo manipulation, animation, as well as designing interactive PDF forms and documents. These include the following applications:
Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash)
Microsoft Visual Web Developer and SharePoint Designer
Google Apps for Business and Education, ZOHO Collaboration Suite, Blog/Forum software
QuarkXPress, Google Sketchup, Apple Pages, Apple iLife suite, Picasa
- Significant skills in digital multimedia software and hardware for use in digital video and audio integration and media authoring with the following applications:
Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple iMovie and Garageband, Quicktime Pro
Digital A/V and photographic equipment, document/image scanning
Office Tools & Software
- Knowledgeable in additional software applications and content management solutions, such as:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook/Active Directory)
Microsoft SharePoint, CODEC utilities and document/media conversion software
Ektron web content management platform, Lyris and other email marketing solutions
- Proficient in utilizing and troubleshooting many operating systems on multiple platforms, such as:
Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT, MacOS X/OS 9, including networking support and remote access
University of Minnesota, Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Graduated May 2000
- Emphasis in graphics and web design, business/marketing, and multimedia design
- Twice included on the University of Minnesota Institute of Technology Dean's List
- Helped regenerate the Mac Users Group on campus and became a senior member of the group. Presented and demonstrated hardware & software, organized meetings and events, and designed, implemented, and updated the MUG website.
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0
vocal, piano and theatrical performance, painting and drawing, photography, camping and bicycling
Available upon request